I Miss You Poems for Boyfriend: Missing You Poems for Him

I Miss You Poems for Boyfriend: Bored of flirting with him over cute texts? You could tweet a quote about love and tag him in it but better yet, you can take stir things up by writing a sweet poem. Jot it down on a note, take a photo and post it on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. You’ll be able to give your relationship a romantic twist without making it look cheesy and lame. If you’ve been away from him for too long, express your heart out on a greeting card and send it to me. Go all out with doodles so that he realizes how badly your heart is missing his hugs and kisses. Loneliness, heartbreak and the sad feeling of being alone usually inspires creativity. So make use of yours to show your guy how desperate his girl is waiting to succumb to his charms.

L

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status


1) Like a

Day without sunshine

Morning without coffee

Song without beats

Life, without memories

Rainbow without colors

Forest without trees

Is how empty I feel

When you are not with me

I miss you


2) There are moments when I

Go blank in the head

There are hours when I

Just roll around in bed

There are times when I

Feel dazed out and alone

There are minutes that stretch

Into hours, so lone

Without you, time extends

So painfully infinitely

All I need are your hugs

Baby I miss you badly



3) Just like how night

Turns into day

And for light

Darkness makes way

We are both

Two sides of a coin

With our hearts

Inseparably joined

I miss you

In a way so bad

That it is making me

Go completely mad



4) On my blog, Facebook and Instagram

Have you gone through the updates

If you have, you will know

That I am sick of this wait

When will you come back

When will we meet

When will I get a hug from you

When will we share moments, so sweet

This poem is to let you know

That my life has come to a dead end

And unless we meet again soon

There is no way it can mend

I miss you

Missing you poem girl sad after breakup with him heartbreak 



5) My biggest fear in life

Was to be away from you

I’ve been living a nightmare

Since that came true

Day after day, life is stuck

In loneliness and misery

Why did fate have to

Take you away from me

I miss you



6) How much I miss you

When you are not with me

It is difficult to express

Without sounding cheesy

But even when we are

Apart for just a few minutes

I feel lost and confused

At the end of my wits

I don’t care how much time

We spent together today

I start missing you

The very second you walk away



7) I am tired of meeting you

Again and again in my dreams

To meet you in person

My heart is bursting at the seams

My mind and my soul

Desperately need a sweet treat

I miss you so much

Baby, when will we meet?

8) My mind goes completely crazy

Into a state of confusion and delusion

The moment I start missing you

I find myself in a terrible position

I always thought and believed

That I was mentally very strong

Until now when I realize that I

Was completely wrong


Comments

  1. Your blogs are very much informational for people. BookMyEssay is the best Robotics and Automation Assignment Help service provider that serves around the globe. The team of professional writers are expert at providing accurate essay writing solutions at a most reasonable cost.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Dad: Messages and Quotes